As a socially responsible company, Iteca Exhibitions strives to provide you with a safe business environment and attaches great importance to the safety measures at the exhibitions that we organise in the new conditions. These measures are aimed to reduce the risk of the spread of a new coronavirus infection and will be applied at all stages of preparation and holding of exhibitions. All measures are formed in accordance with the health and safety protocols, established by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as the standards developed by the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI):
You and your staff should stay at home / hotel if you experience any symptoms of sars or covid-19.
- The registration process for exhibitors, contractors and visitors will be organized using contactless registration systems
- Any areas that include priority access, will be identified with the information plates and divider tapes as far as possible.
- Taking into account the necessary security measures, the number of entrance groups to the exhibition will be increased.
- Depending on the number of visitors and existing walkways between the stands, a one-way traffic system will be introduced. The locations of such a system will be clearly marked.
- Constant monitoring of the situation will be carried out, and any other necessary precautionary systems will be communicated in advance of the exhibition.
Hygiene and disinfection:
- Hand sanitizers will be installed at booth entrances, business venues and other high-traffic areas, and regular washrooms.
- General cleaning services will be expanded at the exhibition area, and all surfaces (doorknobs, tables, counters, etc.) will be regularly cleaned with special disinfectants.
- The intensity of the cleaning services of the exhibition area will be increased and disinfection will be carried out several times per each day.
- The event organisers will keep in touch with the Uzexpocentre NEC to ensure the best ventilation efficiency in the exhibition halls.
Individual protection means:
- Facemasks must be worn at exhibitions and conferences. All persons entering the exhibition / business area should be in a facemask at. It is advisable to have your own masks in stock and do not forget to change them regularly.
- People who are not wearing a facemask will not be admitted to the exhibition area.
- All employees entering the exhibition area for work must have their own personal protective equipment. However, in case of a shortage of personal protective equipment or their loss / damage, the possibility of purchasing them at the exhibition site will be organised.
- Persons on the territory of the exhibition without face masks and not observing the rules of hygiene will be warned by the responsible employees and in case of violation of the rules, they will be denied to access to the territory of the exhibition.
- Information posters will be installed in the exhibition pavilion and business event areas, reminding of the need to comply with hygiene standards and social distance.
- Regular audio announcements in showrooms will serve as a reminder to use face masks and maintain social distance.
- Registration areas for Exhibitors and Visitors, Organisers' Office, VIP-Lounge, Business event areas, food outlets will be designed taking into account all the rules of social distance and hygiene.
- All persons body temperature will be screened at the entrances to the pavilions.
- Persons with fever and other symptoms will be isolated for emergency treatment.
- On-site isolation rooms for suspected cases will be installed at exhibition area and managed in close coordination with the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
- Work to ensure effective ventilation of the exhibition halls in compliance with the speed of air change in the halls - 8 times per hour, will be coordinated.
- All doors to the exhibition pavilion will remain open to allow air circulation.
Basic requirements for arriving/leaving the Republic of Uzbekistan:
- Certificate with a negative result of a PCR test for COVID-19 (no earlier than 72 hours at the time of arrival)
- Certificate with negative test result for COVID-19 by PCR method must be in English or Russian. In the absence of a negative test result or a valid certificate, passengers will be denied check-in for their flight;
- Mandatory re-passing of the express test for COVID-19 at your own expense upon arrival at the Tashkent International Airport;
- Compliance with the basic requirements of the place of arrival
General information and rules for all persons at the exhibition area before, during and after event: (will be used in conjunction with icons in the pop-up window on all sites and exhibition on-site)
Since April 2021, all exhibitions of Iteca Exhibitions are held in strict compliance with all new requirements and recommendations for safety and health preservation. Please read the rules below carefully. Violation of the rules entails an administrative penalty in accordance with the Legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Access to the exhibition pavilion / business program area is carried out only through the entrance groups installed by the Organiser in certain places of the exhibition complex;
2. Body temperature control is required at the entrance to the exhibition pavilion / business program zone;
3. Obligatory wearing of face masks and their regular replacement during the day.
4. Observe the established 2-meter social distance at the exhibition.
5. Avoid shaking hands and exchanging business cards;
6. Eating on the territory of the exhibition without observing all the established rules is prohibited
7. Exhibitors must ensure a more thorough disinfection of their stands before the opening and after the end of the exhibition, as well as regularly disinfect during the days of the exhibition, paying special attention to places of special congestion of visitors and contact surfaces.
8. In case of deterioration of health and the presence of symptoms of the disease, You should contact the emergency medical center for further isolation.
We kindly ask you to treat your health responsibly and strictly follow the established rules together with us.